Infobahn’s proficiency includes test automation for products and applications across multiple domains. Our expertise ranges from usage of different testing tools to developing customized automation tools.
Test automation increases the testing speed and achieves quick time-to-market. Infobahn’s Test Automation strategies are designed to cover key business scenarios or functionalities. Infobahn’s Framework and Data driven test approach enables to achieve detailed product testing with significant reduction in test cycle time.
In an effort to achieve faster time to market, increase test coverage and improve the productivity of the test team, test automation continues to be the buzz word amongst QA teams. We at Infobahn understand the value of test automation as well as the challenges it poses, which is why we emphasize on a methodical and planned test automation approach. Test automation has been one of our main focus areas for ongoing research and development, which has helped us build our own IP which we use on our client projects to maximize value and minimize costs.
Automation testing includes
- Automated GUI testing
- Automated Functionality Testing
- Automated Data Driven Testing
- Tool recommendation
- Setting up applications under test
- Generating automated test plans
- Developing automated test cases
- Test execution and reporting
- Training & knowledge transfer
Our people have proven skills in
- Improvement of the quality of test effort
- Reduction of test effort and minimization of schedule
- Low start up cost
- Lesser time to complete a test cycle
- Automated test report and defect tracking
- Easy to use and maintain
- Faster regression cycle