Portal & Content management
Infobahn has a successful track record of providing complete Web Portal and Content Management Services. We understand the varied requirements of our clients and incorporate industry best practices into our Portal and CMS services.
Infobahn’s portal development services cover the entire length and breadth of portal development lifecycle which includes analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support & maintenance. Our technical experts collaborate with the clients to clearly identify the business objectives, chalk out their web strategy and implement it.
Infobahn’s portal development services include:
- Web portal consulting, needs assessment and strategy formulation services
- Portal architecture design & development
- Design and creative of user interface
- Portal development and programming
- Database design, development and integration with the portal front end
- Portal deployment and post deployment support & maintenance services
- Ongoing portal maintenance, upgrades and new feature incorporation services.
Infobahn provides Web based Content Management Solutions that helps organizations to manage their information efficiently by publishing information in a digital format.
A scalable, secure and versatile Content Management System today is a necessity for launching a new portal or updating an existing one. Keeping in view today’s business dynamics and demands, portals need regular content updation and review. Infobahn offers tremendous efficiencies in this sphere.
Our CMS-based solutions make it easy for the users to manage their content/ information on a timely basis. This has helped our clients maintain relevant information on their portals in order to attract, retain and pursue the target customers.
A portal is generally defined as a software platform for building websites and web applications. Modern portals have added multiple features that make them the best choice for a wide array of web applications. Some common uses for a portal include
- Websites that require availability of different pages depending on a user’s login status (i.e., whether the user is logged in or not).
- Websites that require availability of different pages depending on a user’s role.
- Websites that require the integration of multiple existing web applications into a single web page.
- Websites that allow groups of individuals to collaborate through applications, on content, or with documents. In the last decade, several portal server products have been released to the market, all of which have provided basic features to simplify the building of websites.
In today’s knowledge-intensive economy, portals become integrated “anytime-anywhere access” platforms for information delivery, communications, collaboration and automating business processes through interconnected applications and web services. By creating self-service portals organizations can reduce infrastructure cost and provide a superior experience to their constituents.