Omni-Channel Realtime Event Driven Digital Engagement
With a proliferation of digital channels, users nowadays demand an experience that is real-time and seamless across all channels. Large digitally focused enterprises today are missing a real-time streaming layer that not only connects these isolated pools of data, but also gathers, correlates, decisions and actions this information, to enable contextual interactions.
The ZineOne stream processing and event-correlation platform brings this missing real-time activity layer to enterprises. The result is enhanced user experience and increased transaction success.
- Increase conversion on online channels by engaging users based on activity
- Deepen engagement on loyalty programs using activity-triggered interaction
- Personalize and deepen engagement. Connect user journey across channels and cross session, with in-the-moment engagement
- Leverage existing analytics data, plus the data coming in real-time from our platform to device interactions. Easily integrate with existing email and SMS marketing efforts
- Real-Time Stream Processing and Interaction Platform
- Capture Activity from Digital End Points, Individualized Activity Stream – Presence, Patterns and Trigger
- Enables brands to interact with every customer contextually across channels – mobile web, mobile apps, and desktop
- Incorporate outreach to users who are not logged in and those who are using mobile apps
- Interact using a range of notifications: Push Notification, In-App Banners, Web Push, AppBox, Chat and Multi-Media. Build Personalized Context to Interact.
- Use individual activity stream, Build activity context, Take real-time action, Build intelligence
- Real-time Nudge for Transaction Completion
- Reach the User Based on Activity on Your Site
- Cross-sell based on usage, current account status, location, activity
- Complements existing investments in marketing automation & web analytics tools
Use Cases for Retail/E-Commerce Market Place:
- Notify the customer of new offerings when they are in the store
- Use loyalty program information to interact with customers based on their usual activities and their need
- Serve up coupon and promo codes in real-time
- Help connect the customer journey while the customer is researching and gathering information on something and across sessions.
- Notifications in search results or category page, product page etc.
- Mobile Push notification for items in cart
- Recover abandoned carts
- New Product/Launch announcements
- Promote brands in context of user flow
- Instant personalized Real-time Offer during user flow. Flash sales.
- Post transaction engagements/notifications
- Location/in-store engagements/notifications
- In-store associate notification, Replenishment Notifications
- Reminders on products user browsed, after they leave via web push
Use Cases for Financial Market Place:
- Customer Acquisition, Notification Campaigns – Notify the customer of new offerings when they are on any device.
- Task Completions, Post transaction engagements/notifications – Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit, Loan Completions cross channel
- Cross Sell – Cross sell based on usage, current account status location, activity
- Service Delight – Proactive help, High-Net-Worth pull and push for customer delight
- Loyalty Program – Use loyalty program information to interact with customers based on their usual activities and their need.
- Promotions – Serve up coupon and promo codes in real-time for signing up multiple financial services and or direct them to preferred partners.
- Customer On-Boarding – On-Boarding Videos, Tutorials, FAQs
- Connected Customer Journey – Help connect the customer journey while the customer is researching and gathering information on something, across sessions.